Cycle Monitoring System – CMS (NS)
Cycle Monitoring System – The effective Poka-Yoke solution for modern assembly lines
IEC AIR TOOLS PVT. LTD. introduces
- CMS –CMS - CYCLE MONITORING SYSTEM which can be interfaced with any of the IEC Accura Pulse Shut off Tools & the tool will have to be ordered separately mentioning suffix (P) for example IAP-6ST+ (P).
- CMS (NS) -- IEC innovates to arrive at shut off process for non shut off range of Pulse tools. IEC non shut off Pulse Tool & sensor hose from the tool is connected to Controller of Cycle Monitoring System CMS (NS).
- Non Shut Off Pulse Tools are suitably modified
- Easy Batch Selection by Selection's Switch.
Cycle count can be set as per customer’s requirement - 0 to 99999.
Displays OK (Green Lights) / NOK (Red Light) function after tool gets shut off.
Displays the number of cycles the tool has completed.
Batch count can be set as per customer’s requirement up to 99999 Nos.
Easy Batch Selection by Selections Switch.
Provision of reset button in case of any error or invalid function.
On completion of Cycle / batch signals of Cycle OK & Batch OK are sent to the IO which gives the possibilities for the customer to integrate these signals for error proofing such as :
- Tower lamp signal
- Declamp and clamping of fixtures etc.
As the tool operation process is controlled, the system gives complete process capability option on Shut Off & Non Shut Off Pulse Tools with better accuracy.
Regular Single Phase AC Electric supply – 230 V / 50 Hz.
4 Input and 4 Output are spare for future automation
One CMS controller can be used for any Shut Off Pulse Tools [ST Series] & One CMS (NS) controller can be used for any Non Shut Off Pulse Tools [IAP Series]
Indigenously designed & manufactured in India.
Spare parts & Service easily available.